Interior Odor Removal - Beverage Center
How to Prevent or Reduce Odors
- Keep foods tightly wrapped or covered; this also helps keep food from drying out.
- Wipe spills up immediately.
- Clean beverage center about once a month.
- Keep beverage center well organized.
- Discard any spoiled or rotten items.
- Routinely clean under the refrigerator, remove any dirt or items that may have gotten trapped under the product.
How to Remove Basic Odors
Most normal odors can be eliminated with normal basic cleaning. Ensure that you routinely clean the refrigerator's interior to help prevent a build-up of odors and smells.
CLICK HERE for instructions on basic odor removal.
How to Remove Stubborn Odors
Only use this process if the above "Basic Odor Removal" process did not work. Depending on how strong the odor or smell is, it may take several weeks to eliminate the odor. For best results, this process should be completed with an empty refrigerator.
CLICK HERE for instructions on stubborn odor removal.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.