Installing the Shelves and Baskets
How to Install the Shelves and Baskets in your Maytag freezer
- Remove the bin by tipping the front of the bin forward and sliding out.
- Replace the bin by sliding it in above the desired support tilting it back into place.
- Lift the top of the gate up slightly, out of the supports. Pull the gate forward and down.
- Return the gate to the upright position. Lift the top of the gate slightly to clear the supports. Lower the gate into the supports.
Are the shelves and/or baskets out of position?
If the Baskets and/or Shelves are out of the position is could cause the following:
- Not allow the lid to properly close
- Not allow the lid to properly open
- Allow moisture and air in, potentially causing excessive frost build up
- Cause compressor to run longer to maintain temperatures
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.