Clean Washer with affresh® - Front Load Washer
Cleaning the Inside of the Washer
This washer has a special cycle that uses higher water volumes in combination with affresh® Washer Cleaner to thoroughly clean the inside of the washer.
Clean Washer with affresh® Cycle Procedure (Recommended for Best Performance):
- Open the washer door and remove any clothing or items.
- Use an affresh® Machine Cleaning Wipe or a soft, damp cloth or sponge to clean the inside door glass.
- Add an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet to the washer drum.
- Do not add the affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet to the bulk dispenser.
- Do not add any detergent or other chemical to the washer when following this procedure.
- Close the washer door.
- Select the Clean Washer with affresh® cycle.
- Select the Tumble Fresh™ option to help dry the washer interior after the cycle is complete.
- Touch the START/PAUSE button to begin the cycle.
Description of Clean Washer with affresh® Cycle Operation:
- Do not run this cycle with a load. Doing so could damage the items.
- After the cycle is complete, leave the door open to allow for better ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
NOTE: The washer remembers your last option selection and will use it for future wash cycles until you deselect that option.
See the "Cleaning and Maintenance" symptom above for more information on cleaning the interior of your Washer.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.