Is the oven in a Self-Clean cycle?
The oven door will lock during a self-clean cycle. The oven door will not unlock until the oven cools after the self-clean cycle is complete or canceled.
To Stop Self-Clean anytime: Press CANCEL/OFF. If the oven temperature is too high, the door will remain locked. It will not unlock until the oven cools.
Is the oven door locked:
- Due to power failure during Self-Clean? Press CANCEL/OFF.
- The oven is NOT in Self-Clean?
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for thirty (30) seconds.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Verify the oven door will open.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-807-6777 or click below to schedule an appointment.