F25 - Induction Cooktop
Verify the installation:
- There may be an installation issue restricting airflow to the cooktop.
Refer to the Installation Instructions to verify the unit is installed correctly.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Reset power to the product:
There may be a problem with a Cooktop Cooling Fan, the associated wiring, or an installation issue restricting air flow to the cooktop.
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the cooktop for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify cooktop operation.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-807-6777 or click below to schedule an appointment.