Scan to Connect
- Download the Maytag® Mobile App.
- Create your own Account.
- Select Add Appliance.
- Scan the QR code on the appliance label or manually enter the SAID and MAC.
- Select your product type and model number.
- Press and quickly release the WiFi Connect button on the appliance.
- Do NOT hold the button, this will put the appliance in the wrong mode. If your appliance says to "Hold 3 sec.", please ignore.
- In the app, select your network and enter your passphrase (if your home router has a choice of frequency bands - be sure to use the 2.4GHz band router name)
- A screen will appear that says "Connecting". These 4 steps can take up to 2 minutes to complete.
- During this process, lights on the appliance will blink. This is normal. Once the appliance is connected, it will end on a solid white light.
- Name your appliance and start using the remote features.
- Remember to press the "Remote Enable" button when using these features.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.